We are looking for an Office Manager, to join our expanding team at Lockington (nr Derby & Nottingham).
FPCR are one of the country’s leading award-winning multi-disciplinary environmental design practices, established for over 65 years.
Due to sustained growth as a company, we are looking for an Office Manager, based in our head office, to help with the efficiency and smooth-running of the practice. We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Office Manager – either with previous experience in this role, or with similar transferable skills in a senior administration position.
The full-time role would involve:
- Overseeing and supporting all administrative duties in the office and ensure that all offices are operating smoothly (this may require occasional travel to our other offices)
- Reporting to the Directors
- Overseeing Health and Safety (in conjunction with our external H&S support)
- Overseeing Human Resources (in conjunction with our external HR support)
- Maintaining Insurances
- Facilities management (all offices)
- Management of company car fleet
- Overseeing the Quality Management System
- Assisting with office layout planning
- Maintaining construction-sector Pre-Qualification systems
- Authoring and developing office policies and procedures, and helping to implement these
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field AND 5+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills, and ability to prioritise
- The ability to take Initiative and work in a pro-active manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to drive (and commute to Lockington)
- The ability to work from home
Candidates with the following will be looked upon favourably:
- Experience of managing team members
- Knowledge of BS ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
- Experience of Health and Safety management
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
We welcome applications from all members of society.
Established in 1957, FPCR are an award winning multi-disciplinary environment and design practice with expertise in Landscape, Urban Design, Masterplanning, Architecture, Ecology and Arboriculture. We believe our diverse range of skills provide clients with an excellent rounded approach to projects while concurrently providing our staff with a dynamic and diverse place to work. We have also recently become an Employee Owned Trust, providing additional benefits for our employees such as an annual tax-free bonus. We offer a competitive salary, with bonus scheme and a number of additional employee benefits including flexi-time, a health cash plan, and Bike to Work scheme.
INTERESTED? If you would like to apply for a position with us, please upload your CV. Closing date 15th October 2021.