We are looking for enthusiastic Landscape Architects to join our expanding teams in Sheffield, Derby, Exeter and Dorking. We are seeking talented individuals to help support the continued growth of the practice, working on a wide variety of projects involving masterplanning, green infrastructure design and implementation, landscape and visual impact assessment and public realm design across the UK.
You will be part of a forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary team of Landscape Architects, Graphic Designers and Urban Designers, working closely with our Architects, Ecologists, and Arboriculturists.
We have opportunities across the full spectrum of Landscape Architecture and Urban Design. The role of a successful candidate can be tailored to your unique skill set, whether this leans more towards landscape planning (including LVIA), focuses on landscape design, or encompasses all areas.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities and experience:
- A relevant graduate/ postgraduate qualification (depending on the role you are applying for)
- The drive to develop their career, by experiencing the whole spectrum of landscape work
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent design communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of 2D and 3D CAD software. Vectorworks, LSS, Lumion and GIS experience would be desirable, although we will offer full training and support
- Good plant knowledge is desirable
- UK driving licence with access to (or willingness to obtain) a private car for site visits.
We provide software training and full mentoring and experience towards the Pathway to Chartership
with support from our friendly and experienced team.
Our team members can access a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, compressed hours, pension contributions, a health cash plan and bike-to-work scheme. We have recently become an Employee Owned Trust, providing additional benefits to our staff, and allowing us to pay a discretionary annual tax-free bonus.
Established in 1957, FPCR are an award winning multi-disciplinary environment and design practice with expertise in Landscape, Urban Design, Masterplanning, Architecture, Ecology and Arboriculture. We believe our diverse range of skills provide clients with an excellent rounded approach to projects while concurrently providing our staff with a dynamic and diverse place to work. We have also recently become an Employee Owned Trust, providing additional benefits for our employees.
INTERESTED? To apply please submit a cover letter, portfolio and CV at: fpcr.co.uk/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.